Tuesday, February 17, 2009

>>fuck me typing

*one is watching the other as it goes.
one is me, and i am- be right back-
travelling here. i hear you ringing but i am
talking to my friend in rehab and i am
writing to your mom. so hold on this
guy i just added says he thinks i
am probably perfect because
everything i've written rhymes with what
he wants to hear. tell me what you are
doing again? the internet is going stupidly
out. do we need somebody else to be
be us? some things have gone too far. fuck
me typing. this battery is a hard part of
how i feel now. my independence
is a piece of paper, scanned and forwarded
to every one >>>> if i had three
wishes, i would want to see
all of the paper in the world stacked
on top of each other again.
>>>everything i wrote would be one forest.
>>>and everything i knew could be two leaves.
falling down virtually and reloading
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>
>
*

No comments:

Post a Comment