Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blood brother

i am a frank whisperer in this, a
life. we do undress our deserving.
i want what you want: to study
a bug outside. to have a freedom
that leaves with. tell me what my effect is,
on you and on all things. i have
permapermission, i need to know.
my happiness is mutual, and exclusive.
a laxative form of the timing. why, please.
won't i know when to get love, nearer to
this rancid, wild caught wish? there are
so many corners i can cut comfortably.
do you know me? what is that? with
even better thinking to do. locking up
a past i did not choose either. how could i
or can i- just locks. still there are
noises, narrations in this sharp nostalgia.
promises we must keep supplemented to
remember. and with that, whether or not
it did a thing, is tenacity, a faith in
the minimum, the half-ordered,
the cut forth blood brother. just remind
me why and i'll come running.

2 comments:

  1. i want to study bugs outside too!
    i spend most of my time trying to dull my nostalgias.
    mmm.
    speakin' speakin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to study bugs outside too!
    i spend most of my time trying to dull my nostalgias.
    mmm.
    speakin' speakin'

    ReplyDelete