Wednesday, May 27, 2009

some rest

slice me up, bitch,
i'm soy & unaltered.
my tendency is this brain.my body
has less use, i've got a mind to
bring it back. not unstoppable. not
an alternate and not the best.
your message sounds a bribe off,
we have one webcam offering but
no where to put the patch. bequisse.
skype the sky. the sun is assigned
the welcome garden, our
swollen adventure. somebody
stop me. birds are made of worms
i need there to be less cookies around
here to worry about- it's a stash, rip it up
in this place. it has been a realwhile since
i said please. the vibrations were me staying
the sense of our heat hatching
the bug sound. necessitizing, and bones
and bones and bones we are.
nobody really hates enough not
to know these days, nobody's got enough
handcuffs. need to sit down and
do some convincing; salt the film running,
beaming my own reference & write while
i puke it out. on the roof,on the
roof, on the roof, on fire.

1 comment: