Sunday, April 26, 2009

slipword

the thunder drum done
arms of the beat were sure
raised in place of
my friends like the cells of
the brightly colored weeds
of opportunism.

these people, around me just
a city in reversed view

it happened.
some days, some places may seem
the same so, so is
your fat drink and so
even the earth reacts.

it doesn't mean if it's wilting
it is wrong though i

slept next to the
plastic window, a gift, and the
water came in against me.
in it's best advice it would whisper,
not to let me look too far. these
are the things who know what
i need. i mean

sometimes, let it hold me.
everybody who made jokes
made good ones. but
there are somebodys still
asleep against me. so,
some of it can't escape
being beautiful. and i keep
questioning what is fate What

is outside
of circumstance?

Intention.

thee
thing. flush your drink
here or with a
people chaser. to me it
only raises the proof
of letting everything Else
choose, and i deny

you can
saturate my inbox
with the flaking off familiar,
your face says almost
everything about you any way.

honey honey honey i wish you'd
seehearsense this with me, happy
to seek your own on it but yes
i did fall off the stage so
i'm moving, with these
cut up feet breathing
the ground

1 comment:

  1. everybody who made jokes made good ones.
    aaaaaaa a bbbbb qqqquakkk snap snap snip snap
    a city in reversed view is that fa miliar t'me t'da?

    ReplyDelete